Initial visit to gather information, observe existing garden/landscape design, and discuss your needs and aspirations. Usually requires 2 hrs.
- Provide written assessment with suggestions to enhance current garden layout.
- Provide detailed recomendations for horticultural and landscape improvements.
- Initial visit to gather information to prepare the Landscaping Design Brief.
- Conduct site analysis and survey.
- Prepare concept and final design plans.
- Planting Plan (priced separately).
- Landscape Lighting Plan (priced separately).
- Develop Planting Design Brief for style and seasons of interest needed.
-Take into consideration pros and cons of any current plantings.-
Full planting plan and plant details consisting of sizes,
locations in the garden/landscape.
- Sourcing of plants and installation (optional).
- Provide a shortlist of Landscape Contractors.
- Brief contractors to obtain quotes.
- Select a contractor(s).
- Monitor key stages to ensure quality of work.
- Consultancy (Rate $50.00 per hour $50.00 minimum).
- Landscape Design Work (Rate $50.00 per hour).
. Includes site survey, all drawings and specifications.
. 30% fee due upon acceptance of the Design Project.
. 40% fee due upon approval of the Concept Design.
. Remainder of fee due upon presentation of Final Plans.
- Project Management
. Client is charged for actual time I work at rate of $50.00 per hour.